An interesting device. The Waring website tells us…
Our Wine Chiller has an internal database of 33 red, white and champagne wines. Simply select your wine from the large backlit LCD screen and the chilling or warming begins. You’ll always know when your wine is ready
because an alarm alerts you when it has reached the optimum serving temperature. The Wine Chiller has been thoroughly tested to be certain it meets our own exacting quality control standards.
Serve wine at the perfect temperature – every time!
And it’s features include:
- Streamlined body
- Thermo-electric Peltier module
- Blue backlit display
- CPU control for constant temperature
- Library of 33 preset wine temperatures for cooling (micro processor internal database of red, white and champagne wines)
- Suitable for wine bottles with diameter up to 3.5 inches
- Limited Five Year Motor Warranty
I wonder what the 33 preset wine temperatures are. How specific will they be? I’d be impressed if there was a Brown Brothers Tarrango setting (review to come very soon). As a hint it’ll have to be chilled…
Nice little device, might pick one up if I can find one in the UK. You can find the Waring Pro Wine Chiller for $99.95 at Amazon.com.